How to Prepare for Your Day of Service
Prepare for your day of service by reading through the following checklist. Reviewing our checklists will help our service technicians perform their jobs smoothly and will help you rest easy knowing all the bases are covered. These checklists also include additional information on our services:
- Please close all doors and windows tightly prior to the washing.
- Remove all items from areas being cleaned, door mats, exterior decor, and hanging/potted plants. Any heavy items that need to be moved our friendly technicians can move for you.
- For house washing, please move any items 5-10 feet away from the side of the home, please cut any trees or bushes back from the home for a thorough wash on the exterior siding.
- Please have an available water source and/or spigot for the technicians to hook up to, we bring our own water but might need some water for the final rinse.
- You may choose to not be home at the time of service
- Please remain indoors during services. Please have your vehicles out of the garage and driveway prior to the wash.
- Please make arrangement to pay for services upon completion. Our service technicians will take payment upon completion. We accept checks, and credit cards.
SafeWash PowerWash is not liable for any other following conditions or situations:
- Preexisting damages to windows, frames, siding, sills or screens, including but not limited to: Scratches, scrapes, etc.
- Oxidized frames, sills or screens.
- Torn, bent or loose screens.
- Cracked or damaged glass, or damaged door or windows seals.
- Previous damage to surfaces such as pavers, concrete, stonework, brick and tile.
- Oxidization on vinyl or metal siding including exterior oxidation on gutters.
- Previous loose or unhinged vinyl siding or board siding.
- Previous damage to entry door kickplates.
- Previous damage to gutters, downspouts and drains.
- Previous clogged drains or poor drainage.
- Previous damage to gutter guards and/or covers. Rotted or broken fascia, or other pitch and fastener related gutter issues.
- Water damage from preexisting poor drainage, clogged drains, broken window or door seals.